10.23.2009

Freezing in NH

So I am constantly cold, I am not sure what the deal is with that, but I am. No matter how many layers I put on.   


So Jonothan and I are planning our trip back to D-Town, and at the top of our list of things to do are eating at places that NH doesn't have. So far on the list is Le Madeline, Freebirds, Sonic, Bubba's, Napoli's, Lonesome Dove....and more I am not sure. However I am certain that the majority of the money of our trip will be spent on food, but I don't really mind.


We are thinking of going away for a weekend, to maybe spend it @ a B&B in vermont or Maine. We always say that we are going to do it, but we never do- LOL. This month has been hectic because Jonothan has been working on the weekend, so we have to wait until the project @ work finishes before we can actually make definite plans to go anywhere. I think the only place we may go is the road trip to Dallas! 

No comments: